We are a community of followers of Jesus Christ from every race, creed, and color committed to live by faith, be known by love, and to be a voice of hope and change for Jefferson Hills, the Mon Valley, the city of Pittsburgh, and surrounding areas. Crossroads is a real, relevant, and revolutionary church made of diverse people who think that Pittsburgh is the coolest city on the planet. We long to be a community of people using our full potential to become all God created us to be! We believe...
* God is bigger and better and closer than we can imagine.
* The Bible is God's perfect guidebook for living.
* Jesus is God showing Himself to us.
* Through His Holy Spirit, God lives in us and through us now.
* Nothing in creation just happened. God made it all.
* Grace is the only way to have a relationship with God.
* Faith is the only way to grow in our relationship with God.
* Heaven and hell are real places.
* Death is a beginning, not the end.
* The church is to serve people like Jesus served people.
* Jesus is coming again
We believe that giving to the collection plate is only for the regulars who call Crossroads home. When receiving offerings we purposely ask that if this is not your church home then don't give anything. Instead, let our Celebration be a gift to you.
At Crossroads we focus the messages on real-life issues and discover together how God's Word can influence and transform our lives. We collectively focus on our core values and use the time to reconnect with each other in community. We take in to account that some people are new to Christianity, therefore we take the time at Crossroads to explain in-depth the stories that have literally changed millions.